I must say I almost did have a heart attack when I saw you guys posted!! I definately did a double take!! YEAH!!!!!
Just a shade under a year...good job. We had a lot of fun at Jump on it. Thanks again
I did a double take as well. I actually clicked on your blog and clicked back to mine, luckily my computer is slow so I was able to see that you FINALLY updated!!!Sorry I missed Jump on it but the kids had a blast!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I must say I almost did have a heart attack when I saw you guys posted!! I definately did a double take!! YEAH!!!!!
Just a shade under a year...good job. We had a lot of fun at Jump on it. Thanks again
I did a double take as well. I actually clicked on your blog and clicked back to mine, luckily my computer is slow so I was able to see that you FINALLY updated!!!
Sorry I missed Jump on it but the kids had a blast!!!
Post a Comment